Business During and Post COVID19 and its Recovery
Economic recessions and pandemics, change the trajectory of governments, economies and businesses, and with Covid-19, we are already seeing early signs of a shift in how consumers and businesses behave.
This discussion hosts a panel of esteemed speakers from varied backgrounds who speak about the measures the govt and other respective industries are taking to curtail the impact of this crisis post the lockdown. They commonly agree on the point that the immediate objective is to survive the crisis and subsequently adapt to the new ways of life that is going to emerge from this.
1. Debjani Ghosh, President, NASSCOM
2. Dr. AK Garg, Director, MEITY Govt of India
3. Gaurav Hazra, Sr. Director, NASSCOM
4. Jayesh Ranjan, IAS, Principal Secretary, Industries & IT, Govt of Telangana
5. Mahavir Pratap Sharma, Chairman, TiE Global & TiE India Angels
1. Rakesh Bhatia, Founder & CEO, TheCapitalNet
**WhatsApp HELPLINE NUMBER for SMEs in Telangana 86886-54321**